Our work extensive experience in healthcare gives XDRA an edge in helping providers, both physician groups and health systems, understand and navigate their healthcare journey. We work closely with providers to create customizable, quality measured programs that will increase patient engagement, decrease readmission rates, and ultimately impact the bottom line.
- MACRA – Quality Payment Program Solution: XDRA offers organizations a turnkey MIPS or APM quality performance solution that enables them to successfully select and track performance on all required components throughout the year in order to maximize bonus dollars and avoid penalties.
- Compliance/Security Audits & Work Plans: XDRA is uniquely suited to support Medicare health plans and ACA health plan issuers in ensuring highest accuracy in their program audits. The XDRA team consists of healthcare executives who have directed full implementation of Medicare Part C risk adjustment, Part D payments, and ACA Premium Stabilization payment programs, including risk adjustment data validation audits. XDRA will also perform proactive compliance audits, and develop and monitor work plans using certified project and quality systems managers. XDRA can also deliver high-level security risk assessments and monitor ongoing cyber threats.
- Accountable Care Organizations / Clinically Integrated Networks: XDRA staff have helped set up independent physician ACOs and worked with clinically integrated networks to create data warehouses via extraction, transfer and load (ETL), monitor operational and clinical performance measures, and implement risk-adjusted, integrated care management strategies designed to improve care delivery, reduce the cost of care, and enhance the patient experience. XDRA also has physician and staff engagement strategies and training that speed transformation and adoption as well as tools to help organizations self-fund their IT infrastructure and administrative operations.
- Risk Adjustment & Predictive Analytics Solution: A new way for organizations to predict risks and financial outcomes for both individuals and systems by intelligently forecasting future medical events as well as uncovering missed patient chronic condition codes that if addressed could add significant revenue.
- Care Management & Rx Monitor Solution: A Care Management & Rx Monitoring solution that helps risk taking organizations to navigate complex quality rating systems, target high-ROI measures, improve quality scores, and document care management activity.
- Behavioral Health Solution: A cloud-based, HIPAA compliant, patient engagement device that allows provider-directed behavioral health testing, screening and at-home monitoring for common medical conditions (e.g., depression, ADHD, anxiety, bipolar, distress, and substance abuse) clinicians face today. The web-enabled device helps practices meet depression screening requirements for PCMH and MSSP ACO measures; as well as generating additional revenue for the physician.
- Training & Workforce Development: XDRA offers a unique and secure web-conferencing platform (SimplyAttend) and virtual or onsite courses designed to deliver best-in-class training experiences. Not only does XDRA make meeting HIPAA and other regulatory requirements easy each year, but it ensures your employees have the cultural sensitivity, project management (PMP, ISO & CMMI), certified coding / auditing and leadership skills to drive your organization’s success.
- Consulting & Project Management: XDRA’s boutique-style approach of collaboratively working one-on-one with our clients has enabled us to design customized and efficient solutions to successfully affect change that matters: better health, better access, and lower cost of care. Let XDRA scope and implement a project and/or help you select the right vendor so that you get it right the first time and at a reasonable price!