As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, certified healthcare professionals will become increasingly more essential. Medical coders, in particular, play a significant role within the healthcare landscape, by ensuring that healthcare facilities and insurance companies are accurately documenting patient issues and charging for services provided. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for certified, skilled medical coders will increase 22% through the year 2022, earning upwards of $50,000 annually!
Our 14-week CPC® training course will not only prepare students to take the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder examination, but will provide the hands-on experience needed to be industry ready!
Facilitated by an AAPC Certified Instructor, our boutique-style classes ensure each student receives an individualized learning experience.
- Learn to review medical records and apply appropriate CPT® and ICD-10-CM codes to qualify claims for reimbursement
- Participate in an interactive course that incorporates basic medical coding principles with hands-on examples
- Understand principles of medical coding related to coding manuals: CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II
- Prepare to successfully pass the AAPC national CPC® certification examination
- Training Dates: Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. or Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Course Supplies: All course supplies are included in registration costs and will be provided on the first day of the course.
- Location: 5800 Lake Wright Drive, Suite #302 | Norfolk, VA 23502
- Prerequisites: High school diploma or GED, basic computer skills, and medical terminology (a plus)
Registration & Payment Options
Course registration includes the following:
- All course materials
- The AAPC CPC Examination
- 1 Year AAPC Professional Membership
Course tuition is $2,500. We offer two (2) payment options. Pay in full or sign up for our payment plan.
- Payment Option 1: Register in full and receive a 5% discount, bringing the course total to $2,375! This offer cannot be combined with any other course promotions.
- Payment Option 2: Opting for the payment plan option, you will be required to pay $500 to reserve your seat, followed by scheduled automated installments. Click the “Register Here” button below, then the payment plan option to access the payment schedule.
Payment Terms & Conditions. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. If participating in the payment plan, all scheduled payments must be made within three (3) business days of the automated scheduled payment date or participant will be withdrawn from the course.