As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, certified healthcare professionals will become increasingly more essential. Medical coders, in particular, play a significant role within the healthcare landscape, by ensuring that healthcare facilities and insurance companies are accurately documenting patient issues and charging for services provided. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for certified, skilled medical coders will increase 22% through the year 2022, earning upwards of $50,000 annually!
Our CPC 14-week training course will not only prepare students to take the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder examination, but will provide the hands on experience needed to be industry ready!
Facilitated by an AAPC Certified Instructor, our boutique-style classes ensure each student receives an individualized learning experience.
- Learn to review medical records and apply appropriate CPT and ICD-10-CM codes to qualify claims for reimbursement.
- Participate in an interactive course that incorporates basic medical coding principles with hands-on examples.
- Understand principles of medical coding related to coding manuals: CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II.
- Prepare to successfully pass the AAPC’s national CPC certification examination.
- Training Dates: April 3, 2018 – July 5, 2018
- Training Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Final Exam Date: Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Course Supplies: All course supplies are included in registration costs and will be provided on the first day of the course.
- Location: 5700 Lake Wright Drive, Suite 203 | Norfolk, VA 23502
- Prerequisites: High school diploma, basic computer skills, and medical terminology (a plus)
- Registration Deadline: March 19, 2018
Registration & Payment Options
The full price of this course is $2,400 and includes:
- All course materials
- 1 Year AAPC Professional Membership
- All costs for the CPC Examination
Unlike other CPC Courses, we are offering two (2) payment options.
- Payment Option 1: Register today in full and receive a 5% discount, bringing the total cost of the course to $2,280!
- Payment Option 2: Opting for the payment plan option, you will be required to pay $960 today, followed by four (4) bi-weekly automated installment payments of $360
Payment Terms & Conditions. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. If participating in the payment plan, all scheduled payments must be made within three (3) business days of the automated scheduled payment date or participant will be withdrawn from the course.